SC - poison in peach pits

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 29 10:52:33 PST 2001

> Selene said:
> > I'm fond of almond sweets and would be easy to poison.  Dead easy, so to speak.
> Stefan li Rous wrote:
> Ah, but you are a Laurel. We'd have to do that in a period way. :-)

Nay, not I.  Just a helium-handed Pelican.  'Tho I do hold a grant-level arts award
for cooking in-kingdom, the Laurel is not an accolade I have yet earnt.  I thank you
for the Florilegium referrals and will read them eagerly;  but my friends will be
assured to know that one does not advance in the Arts ranks by assassination.  <evile
gryn>

Dame Selene Colfox
OP, OLC, OHA, ODC, SR etc.
Iron Chef Altavia