SC - OT, OOP, Chemo

BareToad at aol.com BareToad at aol.com
Thu Mar 29 23:01:56 PST 2001

- --part1_ce.12c0721c.27f58964_boundary

Imagine my surprise when, after a bone marrow transplant, I discovered that
you lose your sense of taste for several months!  I have never truly regained
my ability to eat mass amounts of chocolate.  On the upside, I have been told
that I have a pretty bald head:-)

Mairin
(cancer free six years and counting)

- --part1_ce.12c0721c.27f58964_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SERIF" FACE="Times New Roman" LANG="0">Imagine my surprise when, after a bone marrow transplant, I discovered that
<BR>you lose your sense of taste for several months!  I have never truly regained
<BR>my ability to eat mass amounts of chocolate.  On the upside, I have been told
<BR>that I have a pretty bald head:-)
<BR>
<BR>Mairin
<BR>(cancer free six years and counting)</FONT></HTML>

- --part1_ce.12c0721c.27f58964_boundary--