SC - OT, OOP, Chemo

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Mar 30 07:59:07 PST 2001

- --------------61EF39649BC05C015D41445F

Yeah, I think there are some effects that seem to hang on.  I still get
a little vertigo every now and then, which I didn't experience until I
went through chemo.  And congrats on your time of remission!!!!  Keep up
the good work!

Kiri (cancer-free for 10 3/4 years...also counting!

BareToad at aol.com wrote:

> Imagine my surprise when, after a bone marrow transplant, I discovered
> that
> you lose your sense of taste for several months!  I have never truly
> regained
> my ability to eat mass amounts of chocolate.  On the upside, I have
> been told
> that I have a pretty bald head:-)
>
> Mairin
> (cancer free six years and counting)

- --------------61EF39649BC05C015D41445F

Yeah, I think there are some effects that seem to hang on.  I still
get a little vertigo every now and then, which I didn't experience until
I went through chemo.  And congrats on your time of remission!!!!
Keep up the good work!
my surprise when, after a bone marrow transplant, I discovered that</font></font>
for several months!  I have never truly regained</font></font>
of chocolate.  On the upside, I have been told</font></font>
head:-)</font></font>

- --------------61EF39649BC05C015D41445F--