SC - OT, OOP, Chemo

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Mar 30 10:51:24 PST 2001

Good for her.  Sounds like a wonderful response to what would have gotten a lot
of people down.  The reaction to the chemo is not unusual.  Different types of
chemo (which may be the case here) affect different people different ways.  I
only lost about half of my hair, but most folks on the regimen I was on lost all
of their hair.  Of course it could have had something to do with what my
hairdresser referred to as "having twice as much hair as the normal person".
Now she says I have about the same amount as everyone else!

Kiri