SC - OT, OOP, Chemo&JMS

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Mar 30 11:34:13 PST 2001

Actually now it's on 5 days per week...and with the new series and the re-run of
Crusades, it'll be on even more!

Not only could you watch Iron Chef, but some of the other goodies that are
on...the A&E channel is doing a week of biographies of several chefs, including
Emeril, Graham Kerr, Julia Child, Wolfgang Puck and one more...memory fails me.

Kiri