SC - Picky eaters

Poong sfpoong at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 31 09:07:23 PST 2001

When we were dating, the big Mongol gave me three tests. The
first was did I like riding the Harley. The second was at an
all-you-can-eat sushi restaurant to make sure I was not a picky
eater. (He reasoned that if you have a good appetite for food
then you have a good appetite for life, and ah, other stuff, but
that gets into the third test.)

Now when I complain about food and he tries to say I am picky, I
remind him that a picky eater will not try things. I on the other
hand refuse to eat food that is not well prepared. He'll sigh and
say, "You're so choosey!"  I, however, have the perfect comeback,
"Oh course I am, that's why I chose you."

Beatrice