SC - Awright, so who's going to Mudthaw - was: Tea class at next EKU

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Mar 1 16:46:50 PST 2001

> So, to get back on the stated off-topic topic, is anybody on the cook's
> list going to Mudthaw in Settmour Swamp (what, that would be,
> north-central-eastern New Jersey?) on the 10th?

*sigh* I'll be at Hrim Schola then. Teaching about medieval scents and
medieval gardens. (Did you know that Thomas Hill's Gardener's Labyrinth
has a bunch of pickling recipes, and that there are recipes in Thomas
Tusser's 500th Points of Good Husbandry?)

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Are you finished? If you're finished, you have to put down the spoon."