SC - Is propane safe indoors

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 16:47:04 PST 2001

There are two differences here. First, well I suggest
you open a windows slightly when you use the propane
stove (which they didn't in the tent... they sealed it
because it was too cold). And don't go to sleep when
your stove is on (that is what they did in the tent).
You shouldn't have a problem that way.