SC - Sent sovi titles only - online

Peters, Rise J. rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com
Mon Mar 5 11:49:26 PST 2001

I spoke to Thomas, who is doing the translation of Sent Sovi, on Saturday at
Atlantia's Kingdom A&S Festival.  He just got back from Barcelona, where he
got to handle the original manuscripts (wow) and also found a printed copy
of an even earlier recipe collection that was derived from the same sources.
He said that including the new document in his work on Sent Sovi was
probably going to throw the whole project back another two years.  You can
tell that he's truly passionate about his project because the additional
information delighted him.

I reminded him of the assortment of SCA cooks waiting eagerly for his work
who didn't WANT to wait two more years and he said he's doing a
pamphlet/booklet for SCA purposes that should be out a lot sooner than the
whole full-blown project, maybe (I'm guessing) sometime this year.

=Cait