SC - OT: Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Tue Mar 6 13:37:04 PST 2001

Morning all,

I had a look at the SCA-Cooks majordomo list this morning and noted we have
at least 15-20 Aussies lurking on this list.

If anyone is coming to Rowany Festival this Easter (Sydney, Australia)
please contact me offlist and see if we can arrange a get-together .......

Drake and I are in the "big green tent" in Periodcamp and would love to meet
and greet with you all.

This also goes for any Overseas visitors too !!!!

Please contact me offlist though as arranging this get together would not be
of interest to the other couple of hundred people on this list.

Regards
Meliora.

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named
above.  It may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient do
not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.  Before opening any
attachments, check them for viruses or defects.