SC - Gastronmica: Journal of food and culture

Jane Boyko jboyko at magma.ca
Wed Mar 7 09:07:07 PST 2001

I just recieved my copy.  The magazine store I contacted when this journal
was first mentioned never did call me but their supplier sent them a copy
on Monday and since I had been pestering them for information (whether they
were going to stock it or not) they called me when it arrived (they never
did check the information out for me).

I've only had time to glance through it and it looks promising.  I hope to
get the opportunity for a closer look tonight and will post more
information on the articles for those interested.

Marina