SC - Languedoc/Cathar

Mark Calderwood mark-c at acay.com.au
Thu Mar 8 02:51:48 PST 2001

- --=====================_93312069==_.ALT

> > >I've recently become fascinated with the Cathar story
>I've done work on medieval heresies, and taught a University of Ithra
>session on them.

I agree this is an interesting and discussion, and a fascinating subject; I
am very interested in the Cathar heresy, and would love to talk about it
further. However, it has also strayed well and truly off topic for this
list, so might I suggest we continue it on the Hagia Sophia list, which was
created for just this purpose and discussions such as this? Go to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hagia_Sophia and select your subscription and
delivery options. I look forward to some interesting and enlightening
discussions, and hope that you can join us.

Giles de Laval
Lochac

- --=====================_93312069==_.ALT

the Cathar story<br>
I've done work on medieval heresies, and taught a University of
Ithra<br>
session on them. </blockquote><br>
I agree this is an interesting and discussion, and a fascinating subject;
I am very interested in the Cathar heresy, and would love to talk about
it further. However, it has also strayed well and truly off topic for
this list, so might I suggest we continue it on the Hagia Sophia list,
which was created for just this purpose and discussions such as this? Go
Giles de Laval<br>
Lochac<br>