SC - OT - Pretty nice SCA article

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Mar 9 07:55:56 PST 2001

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Hey Master A-
>
> That was a _very_ nice article! Having survived several of the "oh what
> weirdos they are!" with notes about bunny-fur bikinis and duct tape and
> rotting meat. Nice to see something like this!

The truly frighteniong thing is that I could see, in some kind of
alternate universe, Puck's first event being exactly this way, even down
to the "Woo-Hoo!"

> BTW, You might be interested to know that surrounding a tree next to a
> bus stop up the street, are the little sawhorse barriers, with the sign
> "Master A's Concrete" on them. Apparently you have expanded into curb
> and concrete work! So when you pick up your barriers are you going to
> drop over to visit? Chez Regina's and 'Lainie Too is only a few
> blocks...

Me, curb anything??? Well, the first item on my agenda is to change my
name to AAAdamantius, so I can be first in the Yellow Pages, or the
Rolls Ethereal (Howzzat fer the name of a bakery, huh, huh? -- although
I've also considered Pie R Squared), or some such. Never mind the fact
that my name actually begins with a "G"... Just don't let me catch
anybody calling me Master G... I have never been, and probably never
will be, a hip-hop DJ, which is what that sounds like.

Adamantius, still toying with the idea of opening The Saint Lawrence Grill
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com