SC - list newbie/Seasonal food.

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 10 00:41:11 PST 2001

>Ok, from the way it was used, I was assuming the Haggadah was specifically
>a Jewish ceremony. By were these done, I meant were these illuminated
>pictures done by Jews or non-Jews. In hindsight, I guess that was a bit
>unclear. The question is still there, though.
>--
>THLord  Stefan li Rous

I answered that already. The artists and writers were Jewish. After
all, the text is Hebrew, which not too many non-Jews knew, and many
of the illuminations illustrate aspects of Jewish life, which a
non-Jew wouldn't know.

I enumerated several instances to support this. Perhaps the posts got
lost in your mail.

Anahita