SC - Onion Salad recipie.

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sun Mar 11 15:01:35 PST 2001

Wonderful, Gyric!

I think we can chalk up another convert to the cause (is there a board in in
the cathedral somewhere?)

If you start with recipes that have ingredients that you know and love,
things generally don't go too far wrong, then you can work up to the ones
modern people consider odd later.

I'll have to have another look at my Roman recipe page now I have the F&R
Apicius, and see if it needs rejigging. There's a lot of stuff there that's
worthwhile. The Roman higher-classes REALLY knew how to eat!

Glenda.