SC - Re: losenges fryes/potageof beans boiled

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Sun Mar 11 17:14:40 PST 2001

Allison, it sounds like you have them pesky critters that I call flour bugs.
They are small about 1/8" long and dark in color.  I find them primarily in
flour, cornmeal and the like.  I have found the only way to control them is
to keep flour like items in a tightly sealed glass jar, coffee can etc.  If
I store them in the paper bags that they come in, after a while they show
up.  Hope this helps.
Oh, also Tupperware or Rubber Maid products work as well.
Kirsten Of Blak Rose