SC - lack of proof of cannibalism OT OOP-ish (GROSS-OUT Warning...)

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Mar 14 10:34:46 PST 2001

I forwarded this to my sister in law, who is a forensic anthropologist
in Fresno. After she got done laughing, she said that since only one
bone was split, a dog could have gotten to the limb before it was
buried, or it could have belonged to somebody who took a war injury of
an ax to the limb. She is going to try to get in touch with the right
people and see if she can get some pictures and further information. I
can't wait!
margali
- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com