SC - Credit Where Credit is Due

Elanore Amrstrong ellie_armstrong at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 12:27:54 PST 2001

Please help!!!  I am typing up some documentation of a
recipe I've redacted from Ein Buch von Guter Spise.  I
am using the wonderful online translation that you can
link to for the Medieval Food Homepage.  I am wanting
to mention the site and give credit for the
translation to the author, but my server can't connect
to her site for some reason.  Does anyone know the
name of the author of that site and anywhere else I
can go for information on the text itself.  I'm trying
to finish this by this afternoon, as once I leave
work, I have no access to a word processing program.

Thank you all,
Ellie