SC - Bidding for Feast - Winner's comments

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Mon Mar 26 11:54:45 PST 2001

Morgan,
I hope I didn't offend you, but I'd never bid a feast before, and didn't really
expect to "win." I was totally blown away by your menu, but was wondering if I
had some incorrect assumptions when doing my bid. I didn't post your menu to the
list, although I did send it privately to Bear.  You've probably read some of
the discussion here.  Remember, too, part of the comments I've received have
been private. I was planning to contact you directly, to offer my
congradulations, and to ask if you need any help in the kitchen.  I have to
practice scullery maiding before Pennsic.

Liadan