SC - pomegarnate juice

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Mar 27 09:57:23 PST 2001

Hi, Phillipa.  I can actually get pomegranate juice at my local health
food store--it's produced by R.W. Knudsen (they make lots of juices).
If your local store doesn't pan out, you could try using grenadine
syrup; although it's really sweet, it is based on pomegranates, and you
could always add lemon juice or something to "tart" it up.  Or if you
were more going for the color and the tartness, what about cranberry
juice?
- --Maire