SC - Re: sca-cooks Dutch Portugese Sephardic Haroset

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Mar 28 07:45:20 PST 2001

I know what you mean.  My biggest problem at this point is that we have two 6 month old
kittens who got into my sewing/book room and have managed to pull all sorts of things
down off of the shelves and out of the closets.  So I have to plan to devote several
hours to going in there and sorting things out again!

Kiri