SC - poison in peach pits

Wed Mar 28 11:37:50 PST 2001

The "washing" probably uses injectable amygdalin rather than pre-hydrolized
crushed apricot pits in quantity.  Amygdalin is only one of the cyanic
compounds found in Prunus seeds.  The hydrocyanic acid present in the body
at any given moment would depend the quantity of amygdalin present in the
system, how fast the amygdalin breaks down into constitutent compounds, and
how efficiently the kidneys are functioning.

While there might have been a reaction between the laetrile and the
chemotherapy, I would think the trauma of the chemo piled on the trauma of
the accident is much more likely to cause death.

Bear

Thank you, Bear. I knew there was a name for it, and it had been pretty
popular. So, if that little could kill a 700 pound man, I wonder how much
they were using in the "washing" technique? Couldn't have been much or
people
would have been dropping like flys.   Wait...they were, so maybe the chemo
and the Laetrile weren't connected, except that in it was too *much*
compounded poison for a person to filter at one time.....

Lars