SC - Chef Heros

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Wed Mar 28 17:08:11 PST 2001

At 09:56 AM 3/29/01 +1000, you wrote:
>While I'm on it, what celebrity chefs are your heroes and why?
I idolized Jeff Smith, The Frugal Gourmet. I was saddened he had to stop
taping shows. He made dishes that appealed to my tastes, didn't use a lot
of obscure ingredients, and he gave me an excuse to hit the liquor store
for cooking wine.

I still catch Julia & Jacque (sp?) from time to time, and Justin Wilson,
the cookin' Cajun. But mostly I'm too busy doing something else to sit in
front of the tube watching someone else cook.

Liadan