SC - Food dyes-woad

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Fri Mar 30 10:38:13 PST 2001

In our encampment at pennsic we usually have a woading party so I
know a little bit about woading.

I wonder if you weren't supposed to take it internally after they had
mixed it with a liquid because it was (according to our woad expert)
mixed with urine.

I have also heard rumors of the hallucinogenic quality, but don't know sources.

	Angeline