SC - What would you do? or 2 months to freak out

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 10:15:35 PDT 2001

Sarah may have found the original of the Nefs picture that we were
discussing (not the labelled sketch, the illumination from which it was
taken)...it's from a manuscript in the Bibliotheque Nationale du France:
http://www.bnf.fr/enluminures/images/jpeg/i2_0074.jpg

It's the only one I've ever seen with multiple nefs, and I wonder, looking
at the page design, if the multiple nefs are there as repeating decorative
elements?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net