Australian Pluck was Re: SC - Chinese measurements was Cow's Milk Buns

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 15:36:59 PDT 2001

> Plan for fruit (oranges and bananas go quickly if you
> can reconcile them with your authenticity level) and vegetables -- see
if
> you can get them from a local produce auction or marketer.

IIRC, last year banana peels were found in a midden in Britain dating
back to our time frame.

As well, while the oranges we see today are a far cry from the oranges
in period, you can make it a safe bet that the authenticity
nat..err....mavens will be happy. The 10 foot rule applies here n'est
pas?

Micaylah