SC - Creating a period garden

mike young uther at lcc.net
Tue May 1 16:14:56 PDT 2001

Drakey dearest,

> Except the stomach.  Hmm I'll ask him today, I'm sure he can
> provide.  Anyone
> got a recipe for haggis?  Ras, surely you can help?
> [HANG ON]  Better ask my better half.
> Meliora, Darling,
> Can I make Haggis next weekend? I'll promise I wont leave the
> kitchen festooned
> with left-over entrails.  I promise to clean up and wash the dishes
> afterwards...

Yes you can make Haggis as long as you do indeed find a period recipe and
you do indeed make and keep the kitchen spotless - AND trim your emails to
the list - don't forget some people get this in digest form.

Mel.

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information
that is confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee named
above.  It may also be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient do
not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy or take any action in
reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this message.  Before opening any
attachments, check them for viruses or defects.