[Sca-cooks] Garlic Question

Katy Ice katya at wolfenet.com
Wed May 9 17:38:26 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I have a question about Garlic. I recently bought a large container of peeled garlic cloves. I am keeping them in the fridge, but I noticed that a few of the cloves aren't looking too great anymore! Is there a way to keep the garlic good while I use this large amount? Since it is already peeled, I don't really know how to keep it from going bad over a period of time, which is how long it will take me to go through it all!

Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Thanks,

Reginleif