[Sca-cooks] Congrats to Ruth

solstice at moscow.com solstice at moscow.com
Mon May 14 14:24:14 PDT 2001

I wished to congratulate Lady Ruth Freebourne, new to this list, on her recent
awarding of a Masterwork for her Arts and Science entry at the Flower Moon
Tourney this past weekend.

She won the award for her work with Frumenty, which she served in a period
reproduction clay vessel. She was awarded extra points for fantastic research,
as well as her own (tasty) redaction based on her research.

She is a blessing to any group, and I am glad to have her as my House Leige,
and as a very trustworthy officer in my Archduchy.  I hope that when the duties
of our officers roles are less pressing we shall be able to put more work
together into culinary arts!

-Aleska