[Sca-cooks] japanese menus

Gaylin Walli iasmin at home.com
Tue May 15 21:05:26 PDT 2001

It just occurs to me that as I sit here posting some Japanese menus on the
SCA-JML (Japanese Mailing List), there are people elsewhere who might
think it amiss if I didn't at least offer to share here as well.... At the risk
of double and triple posting people, I'll start sending these files
to SCA-Cooks,
MK-Cooks, and the JML. I've included my original note below. -- Iasmin