[Sca-cooks] SPINACH BALLS:: WAS::: Finally First Feast

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed May 16 05:11:59 PDT 2001

Not being at your feast, I have no idea if this was the spinach ball recipe
or not, but I get rave reviews everytime I make this.

SPINACH BALLS

1  10-oz-pkg. frozen chopped spinach
2 1/2  cups  herb-seasoned stuffing cubes
1   medium    onion finely chopped
3       eggs, beaten
1/4  cup     grated Parmesan cheese
6 T  butter or margarine, melted
1/ 2  teaspoon      garlic salt
1/ 4  teaspoon      pepper

Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well, squeezing out
excess liquid.
Combine spinach with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
 Shape into 1-in. balls,place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until very lightly browned.
Yield: about 4 dozen.
NOTE: Balls can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight before baking.