[Sca-cooks] RE: Re:salted plums

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Thu May 17 10:24:48 PDT 2001

snip

So, to get this on a positive tack, what are, from the hundreds of
people on this list who I'm sure _love_ salted plums, everybody's
favorite kind of salted plums? My family is fond of the ones rolled in
salt, sugar, and powdered licorice.

Adamantius (one at a time, there's room for everybody to have a turn)
--
So do we get either a recipe or some place to purchase said delights. I
don't think the grocers in Norman Oklahoma carry them. Margarite