[Sca-cooks] Size of coronation feasts (WAS Re: Introduction)

Adler, Chris Chris.Adler at westgroup.com
Thu May 31 07:08:00 PDT 2001

I was head cook for my kingdom's (AEthelmearc) coronation feast a month ago,
and I served 186 people.

I *believe* our first kingdom coronation (4 years ago) was over 200. I'm
pretty sure our coronation meals have been somewhere between 150 and 180
on-board servings ever since.

A coronation meal for either less than 100 or more than 300 is kind of
astounding to me, but that's what's most interesting about talking to
gentles from other kingdoms -- finding out just how different things are!

Katja