SC - S. canadensis correction

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue May 1 13:43:09 PDT 2001

With the exception of mold, I can kill anything. I even managed
to kill an air fern while very carefully following the
instructions. THAT takes some doing, from the way everybody
laughs when Rob tells them that ;-)

Rob, on the other hand can grow anything - he even had a
produciing pair of date palms ;-) He is the type that can spit
out a peach pit and it will sprout into a viable plant.

- -margali
The Quote Starts Here:
How can you not grow a weed??

 For what it's worth, I have
also managed to kill Rosemary officianalis...which is
almost impossible to kill where I live.  I said I