SC - Hazel Leaves?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 14:17:37 PDT 2001

- --- "Cindy M. Renfrow" <cindy at thousandeggs.com> wrote:
> Balthazar asked for recipes that included hazel
> leaves...
>
> Harleian MS. 279 - Potage Dyvers
>
> Cxlj.  Noteye.  Take a gret porcyoun of Haselle
> leuys, & grynd in a morter

Thanks a bunch, Cindy.  Have you ever had hazel leaves
in a dish, or tasted them out of hand?  I'm awaiting
the arrival of a hzel bush/tree, and will certainly
give them a whirl (at least until it dies...).

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."