[Sca-cooks] Re: SC - new to group

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu May 3 06:40:51 PDT 2001

Yes, my lady, you have come to the right place.  Probably your best source here is
Stefan's Florilegium which has, I believe, a section on Renaissance foods.  You
might want to consider whether you wish to concentrate on one area of the
Renaissance (Italy, England, etc.) or whether you would like dishes from various
regions.

You can find Stefan's work at http://www.florilegium.org/.   I hope you can find
something there!

Kiri