[Sca-cooks] No Sugar in 10th Century??

Mon May 7 07:34:25 PDT 2001

She was acquitted of the crime.  And while the act is attributed to her,
most of the attribution is speculation.  The evidence available is not
conclusive as to the identity of the killer.

Master Ivar Battleskald would probably suggest that the ax technique
displayed was very rudimentary and seriously flawed.

Bear