[Sca-cooks] No Sugar in 10th Century??

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 22:15:17 PDT 2001

>In a message dated 5/8/01 11:21:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>lilinah at earthlink.net writes:
><< Still i imagine that shipping and warehousing conditions were a bit
>  different in the Middle Ages than they are now.  >>
>
>Documentation?
>
>Ras

Lessee - i know they didn't have diesel ships, airplanes, or air
conditioning. They used wooden, not metal boats. Warehouses nowadays
are often built of corrugated metal. That's not Medieval or
Renaissance. I know they didn't have heat sealed plastic sacks.

Course, maybe they did, and somehow i just missed the references to them.

Anahita