[Sca-cooks] Thanks...Garlic

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu May 10 16:08:58 PDT 2001

Reginleif said:
> I just wanted to thank everyone for the great response on the question about Garlic that I threw out there. I have some idea what to do now, and will be putting your responses to good use. Thanks! :-)

Pardon me if I mentioned this earlier, but you might find some of the
recipes given in this file in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of
the Florilegium, to be useful in using up any excess of garlic (Hmm, an
excess of garlic, I'm not sure that is possible...):
garlic-msg        (43K)  1/12/01    Medieval use of garlic. Garlic storage.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net