[Sca-cooks] Just a note from the Evil List Admin

Sharron Albert morgana at gci.net
Thu May 10 23:48:30 PDT 2001

Gunthar posted, among many lovely sentiments,

>I just wanted to let you all know that I'm
>very proud of you and of this list. You
>seem to answer any question that arises, you
>do so with courtesy, knowledge and humor.

This lurker would like to say thank you for giving of your time
to supply us this forum. And for your own courtesy throughout,
evidenced once again by your kind words today.

>TWe've discovered a new cuisine
>and new way of thought. Even more importantly, I've
>seen whole kingdoms change what they view as proper
>feasts due in no small part to the influence of
>list members.

I can certainly vouch for the influence on our small isolated
barony. In the olden days of 15-20 years ago, it would have
taken years to learn what we have from this list in very recent
history.

I would also thank the members I've contacted offlist from
time to time who have shared their recipes and tips, and
answered my questions promptly and cheerfully.

>I guess this is the point where you are dragged from
>the kitchen in front of court to take your bow.
>
>You have earned it.

You don't get to hide in the shadows....

Thank you.

Morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     morgana at gci.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I saw nothing unusual in the teacher's
and a decrescent argent.        *          lounge. --Bart Simpson