[Sca-cooks] Re: SC - yogurt Cheese 101?

Nanna Rognvaldardottir nanna at idunn.is
Fri May 11 05:22:19 PDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: R. Del Boccio <serian at qwest.net>
To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Date: 11. maí 2001 11:09
Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: SC - yogurt Cheese 101?

>> Æi - nú man ég að ég var búin að segjast ætla að senda þér dálítið af
>> harðfiski. Því skal ég kippa í lag strax á morgun - ég var búin að
>> steingleyma því. Fyrirgefðu.
>
>> You did want it translated into Icelandic, didn't you?
>
>> Nanna
>
>Show off! :) :) :)
>Lady Serian

Not at all, m'lady. If I were showing off, I'd have translated the message
into Norwegian, Danish and Faroese as well. Or maybe not Faroese, I'd have
laughed too much. (Faroese is so similar to Icelandic that to an Icelander
it looks like a garbled version of Icelandic and many words and phrases look
absolutely hilarious. I'm assured Faroese speakers find Icelandic equally
weird.)

Nanna