[Sca-cooks] New Cook Book

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri May 11 05:53:26 PDT 2001

Reginleif wrote:

> Does anyone on the list have any experiance with this book, or perhaps own it? Does anyone have any opinions on this?

I have owned the book for several years...in fact, it was one of the main sources, along with Platina, that I used for a feast some years ago that was a combination of Roman and Italian recipes.  I have learned a great deal from the book, and it has led me to seek out the books she used in writing this one.  I especially like the way she has explained the origins of Italian cookery.  I also used it as one of my sources for an article I wrote for Atlantia's A&S
magazine, The Oak.

Kiri