[Sca-cooks] bagna cauda

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat May 12 20:25:18 PDT 2001

Maybe they're going for the taste difference....I've read somewhere, a
long time ago, that there are differences in the types of cream that are
used for unsalted and salted butters.  Certainly seems, at least to me,
that there's a taste difference between the two that goes beyond the
presence or absence of salt.  Of course, it might be pretty unnoticeable
under all the garlic and anchovies....<g>
--Maire