RE [Sca-cooks] Ainsley Harriot

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Mon May 14 07:34:43 PDT 2001

Gqynydd uge-ber:

> [many anti-Ainsley posts snipped]
>
> just for the record my Lady and I both adore Ainsley.  She really just
> thinks he is good eye candy though, does that count? *grin*

I happen to like him as well.  Haven't seen any of his US programs, just BBC
America's Can't Cook, Won't Cook.

And in answer with Sensei Kiri's question,

I was being watched in the company kitchen while making lunch.  I had my arm
raised in the air, hips swiveling and singing
"Ollllllllleeeeyohoooooooooooh!" while drizzling olive oil onto my sandwich.

Being bald and black doesn't hurt the image either.

Boroghul