[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: [Fwd: Yeah so?]]

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:07:24 PDT 2001

--- Chris Stanifer <jugglethis at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Nanna Rognvaldardottir <nanna at idunn.is> wrote:
> >

> > >The only nation whose name begins with an "A",
> but
> > doesn't end in
> > >an "A" is Afghanistan.
> >

> > That is, unless you count Azerbaijan.
> >

> Azerbaijan ends with an 'N', and not an 'A'....
> Thanks for playing, though... :)
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor

Oops.  Looks like I popped off without fully
understanding the game.... let me retract the above
statement.  I thought it was 'starts with and ends
with an A', but that wouldn't work either, in
retrospect...

Maybe I should quite fiddling with the computer and go
back to the kitchen??

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
Words are Trains for moving past what really has no name...