[Sca-cooks] Check out Rayne's Feast Survey: Main Page

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue May 15 12:54:25 PDT 2001

Please note that Lady Rayne is no longer on this list, but would be glad to
hear any comments made about it.  The website has a link to contact her
directly, or I can forward comments on to her as well.  I had not gone to
see it since it moved it's home to this new website, but it does look nice.
I am interested to note that she also has a new survey up, "What do you
think about food at Feasts?"
Mistress Christianna
Rayne's Pelican