[Sca-cooks] OT OOP But too funny to pass up.

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue May 15 22:36:49 PDT 2001

Balthazar of Blackmoor posted:
> The 8 Worst Convenience Foods
>
>  4. Musk Life Savers (Nestle Confectionery):

Well, we discussed these musk life savors on this list quite
a while back and a kind Australian, unfortunately I don't
remember who it was, was nice enough to send me some of these.
I thought these were quite good. Unfortunately, although I can
find Vegemite here, I've not found these musk life savers. But
being a diabetic, maybe I just don't spend enough time hanging
around the right candy aisles.

>  3. Blind Robins Smoked Ocean Herring (recently
> discontinued by Bar Food Products).

Too bad. I think these would be worth trying.

>  1. Tengu Clam Jerky (Tengu Co.):

These too, I think would be worth trying although unless
seasoned appropriately, they might be a bit bland. Most
jerky is chewy.

Stefan, a bit more adventuresome eater than the average American but
considerably less adventuresome than Ras or Adamantius. :-)

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net