[Sca-cooks] Re: OOT Funnies... (musk lifesavers)

margali 1margali at 99main.com
Wed May 16 12:04:57 PDT 2001

They don't so much taste like raw meat, but flowery, like when
you put on a musk based perfume and get some on your skin, then
you can taste it on something that you convey to your mouth using
the fingers that got the perfume on them. The musk sticks are way
better than the lifesavers.

Off to add some vegemite to the oxtail stew [enriched with extra
marrow - I got a great deal on marrow bones sunday!]
margali
[I love steak tartare, and raw beef. This E. coli crap is for the
birds!]

the quote starts here:
Hmmmm.... begs the question *why* they were sooo familiar with
the taste of
raw meat and gives confusion how something so sicky sweet as Musk
Lifesavers
can be compared to it [nope - not my first choice in "Sugar
supplements"
:-p]