[Sca-cooks] Cat landings WAS [Fwd: [Fwd: Yeah so?]] OT OOP

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed May 16 16:02:45 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/15/2001 10:47:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
craig.jones at airservices.gov.au writes:

> The other one is to tightly
> tie (not too tight though) a tea-towel around the cats midriff.  It pinches
> nerve that makes it hard for them to walk.  They stagger for 5-6 steps and
> fall
> over.  Much funnier to watch than it sounds.

Actually, my cat does that when her leash harness is put on.  Acts like the
thing weighs a ton, and falls over sideways.  But dangle the end of her leash
in front of her, and she leaps and prances just like there wasn't anything
around her at all.  She also stalks around the yard and chases birds and
voles just fine in it.  It's a ploy, I tell you, simply a ploy!

Brangwayna Morgan