[Sca-cooks] Finally First Feast

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed May 16 16:02:46 PDT 2001

In a message dated 5/16/2001 12:39:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Caer Adamant is an East Kingdom shire comprising, effectively, the state
> of Delaware. Naturally, they would only use a site in a free/unclaimed
> ZIP code in Maryland.

No, actually they used a site in the Barony of Bright Hills, with permission
of the barony, who were originally supposed to be involved in the running of
the event but found themselves with a conflict with Garb Wars.  The event was
supposed to be an interkingdom raid, but we only had a few Atlantians there...

Brangwayna Morgan
PS the lady who cooked dayboard is Danae of Athens, but I don't have an email
address for her...You could try contacting the Caer Adamant webpage or
seneschal and asking someone to have her contact you.